Our Collective worship sessions will be supported by ten ten resources https://www.tentenresources.co.uk/
The 5 Strands of Collective Worship
- Weekly Collective Worship - rooted in the Sunday Mass readings, each Collective Worship provokes discussion amongst the pupils, both with the St Mary's community, and throughout the Our Lady of the Magnificat academy schools. Joining together for this Multi-Academy collaboration allows us to deepen and strengthen our faith as key part of a larger faith-based organisation.
- Daily Classroom Prayer - a period of prayerful reflection throughout the day brings together the whole class, whilst allowing our pupils to reflect on their own individual prayer intentions. Each classroom's prayer station is the focus point of our daily prayers, and pupil creation of these special spaces leads to a sense of ownership during these times of reflection.
- Links to Home - our weekly newsletter has a Catholic Life page, devoted to religious reflections and prayer.
- Staff Prayers - prayer is at the heart of our school community, and as such our weekly staff briefing and staff meetings begin with a group prayer.
- Other Resources - including teacher training materials, guided meditation, the Examen for children, liturgies, resources for special occasions, etc