Our Collective worship sessions will be supported by ten ten resources https://www.tentenresources.co.uk/
The 5 Strands of Collective Worship
- Weekly Assemblies - rooted in the Sunday Mass readings, each assembly includes an easy-to-follow teacher script with differentiated guidance alongside original, creative content such as film, story, song and animation, always leading to prayer and reflection.
- Daily Classroom Prayer - five daily prayers (Monday to Friday) to be led in the classroom by staff or child prayer leaders, rooted in the Sunday Mass readings.
- Links to Home - a one-page monthly newsletter for parents which shares articles inspired by the assemblies; the newsletter can be sent home as an email, a printout, or the articles can be used as part of the school newsletter.
- Staffroom Prayers- resources to support all staff within the school community including, for example, staffroom prayers, input on vocation, support for non-Catholic teachers and inset training on how to use Ten Ten Resources.
- Other Resources - including teacher training materials, guided meditation, the Examen for children, liturgies, resources for special occasions, etc